There are many ways to become involved as a Riverdale parent. It’s fun, and a wonderful way to connect with the school and other parents. Here are some immediate needs.
- Lunchtime Help in the Library: cover the desk so our librarian gets a lunch break. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.
- Junior and Freshman Class Coordinators: we still need one more parent at each of these positions to help with class specific information as well as coordinating one conference meal for teachers during the year. contact Jennifer Novack.
- PTC Website Team: contact Heather Bogaty or Shelby Quintos if you’re interested in working behind the scenes.
- Concessions Sales at Sporting Events: selling snacks, no skills required!
- Riverdale PTC Auction to be held February 24, 2018: stay tuned for sign-ups, but contact Martha Rainey if you’re interested in helping out.
- Hospitality Committee: helping out with social social events such as Open House, Sky Box Social, Teacher Appreciation Lunch, District Arts Night. For more information contact Jennifer Novack.
Our next parent coffee is September 26 at 9:00 a.m. in the RHS gym lobby. Watch the Parent Pack for more information, and feel free to reach out to any of the board members (see below) should you have any questions about the PTC or Riverdale.