Providing our hard working staff members with a lovingly prepared dinner helps to break up their day and gives them the opportunity to share a nice meal with one another. This term, the PTC is asking the JUNIOR CLASS to be in charge of the teacher dinner for Thursday, October 16th.
- The food can be homemade or store bought.
- Please bring the food to the Mr. Palma/Johnson’s Room.
- Please have the items there by 4:00 pm, Hot Dishes by 4:45pm
- Utensils and serving dishes will be ready for pick up after 6:30 pm, as well as the following day.
- Bring serving utensils for your items.
- Please label your dishes with your name.
- Make note of special ingredients (i.e. gluten-free)
CLICK HERE to sign up to bring something or help set-up/clean-up!
If you are unable to bring food, monetary contributions of $10-20 are appreciated as they help us cover the cost of purchasing paper goods and afford us with the ability to fill out our menu with items for which there are no volunteers. Please leave cash in an envelope marked JUNIOR DINNER with Sam Ziff at the front desk.