The mission of the Riverdale PTC is to give parents the opportunity to support RHS students, faculty, and administration by working together to develop a sense of community, exchange ideas, and raise funds.
We cannot do this without parent involvement. Here are some of the open volunteer responsibilities associated with each position in addition to monthly meetings:
- Paying invoices, writing checks, and making deposits of cash and checks
- Prepare annual budget
- Work closely with the HS principal to help financially support Riverdale student activities and teacher activities
- Manage monthly budget and present financial reports/updates at monthly PTC meeting
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is helpful. We are also able to train you if don’t have Quickbooks experience
- Assist other PTC committees throughout the year with budgeting for events
Co-Booster Club (1): supports athletics by fundraising/manages apparel/supports sports activities by coordinating parent volunteers, raise school spirits, support the Mavericks and coaches as needed!
Joining the RHS PTC is a wonderful opportunity to support our students and our school.
Please indicate your interest in helping out with particular committees and/or events using the volunteer form found here and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us so we can do onboarding and set you up for a successful 2021-2022 year.
GS/HS PTC also needs the following PTC Website Team volunteers:
- Back-end website administrator
- Website trainer/chair (as-needed training, overseeing the summer refresh for back-to-school, produce quarterly, website team work sessions, and dividing up the work amongst team members per prior attachment)
- Website team members (including community school/communications/spirit wear AND a few more to manage the ongoing updates/management of the website sections)