Welcome to the Riverdale High School PTC. Riverdale High School (RHS) Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Its members (parents, teachers and staff) pay no dues. Our mission is to give parents the opportunity to support RHS students, faculty, and administration by working together to develop a sense of community, exchange ideas, and raise funds.
Who oversees the management of the organization? Each year, an executive board is voted in as officers at the June general meeting. Through their ongoing commitment to the bylaws and budget approved by the membership, they uphold the mission of the PTC. They serve in their role for two years, except for the President-Elect who shadows the President for one year.
- The President oversees the overall operations.
- The Vice President manages and recruits volunteers.
- The Communications officer manages the PTC website, weekly newsletter and overall communications.
- The Secretary keeps the meeting minutes and updates the bulletin boards.
- The Treasurers pay vendors, reimburses expenses and manages the money overall.
- The Booster Club Chairperson oversees the Booster Club budget and activities.
Click to see the
2021-2022 RHS PTC Executive Officers
President ~ Wendy Domreis
Vice-President ~ Jenny Ko
Co-Communications ~ Weezie Henderson/Alex Millkey
Secretary ~ Kelly Allen
Co-Treasurers ~ Bryan Kolburn
President-Elect ~ Kira Conley
Booster Club~ Lisa Vasanth/OPEN
Other PTC Committees:
PTC Website ~ OPEN
PTC Auction Team ~ Courtnee Averskog
9th~Erin Madriago & Genny Entezari
10th ~Kira Conley & Alana Spellman
11th ~ Suzanne Zurasky & Sarah Wright
12th ~ Cathie Gay & OPEN