Saturday, April 10, 2021
Party Packs are revealed every year at Auction and are a vital part of the Riverdale PTC’s fundraising. We appreciate all of those who have supported the PTC’s school enrichment activities by purchasing tickets. As you know, 100% of the Party Pack ticket sales go towards enhancing our school because the costs of all parties are paid directly by the generous hosts.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and Oregon Governor Kate Brown’s restrictions on gatherings, the PTC, unfortunately, has to postpone some upcoming parties. Please see the list below for updates on party status. We will let you know as soon as we are able to reschedule these parties. The PTC is also working diligently on finding creative ways to deliver party packs in a new format. Stay tuned for updates.
We look forward to seeing you all soon… when we can come together and celebrate once again. Until then, stay safe and stay healthy.
Below is an updated list of this year’s scheduled events. Click to access the party packs and sign up!
Please remember that we are not able to issue refunds for Party Packs.
- TBD: Silcox Hut Sleepover – Ladies-only retreat on Mt. Hood
- TBD: Trampoline Take Down – Kids’ party at Sky High Sports (RGS & RHS students)
- TBD: Pitch Paine Style – Adults-only – SOLD OUT
- TBD: Yacht Wrecked – Adults-only
- TBD: Amazing Race – Poker Run – Adults-only
- TBD: Oktoberfest – Adults-only
- TBD: Wigs and Wine – Ladies-only
- TBD): Santa Train – Family winter fun on the Willamette Shore Trolley!