“Wine cheers the sad, revives the old, inspires the young, makes weariness forget his toil.” – Lord Byron
As the countdown to the auction begins, we are in the throws of putting together another fabulous wine wall for your purchasing pleasure this year. Please consider donating wine by the bottle, six pack, or even case. Here is what you need to know:
– Wine needs to be valued at $20 and above (please provide wine values for us)
– We will announce times to drop wine before/after school (dates TBD)
– A pick up party (date TBD) will happen later in February so you can drop off, socialize a bit, and have a glass as well.
– Donations are tax deductible (we can provide forms)
– in addition to the drop off times to be scheduled, you can drop your wine at the Nauheims (26 Briarwood Road, Lake Oswego) or schedule a time for us to pick it up at your house.
If we all donated 2 bottles of wine, we could have a beautiful wine wall with great selection – and an amazing fundraising success.
Thank you in advance ~ your wine wall committee.